Nutrition Month

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Vitamins that taste good

I have many patients who complain that they stopped taking vitamins due to taste.
Here are recommendations of things I or my patients have tried. A couple of items, I included because they look fun (tell me how the calcium malted milk balls taste)...
Some can be found at your grocery store or pharmacy.

Also check out my Bariatric Surgery Supplements blog. Many other chewable and liquid options can be found there.

See my vitamin D blog for liquid, chewable, and topical options.

See my Omega blog for delicious options for those of you to object to fishy tasting supplements.

I also included some topical supplements that do absorb and provide some benefit.

FDA Disclaimer

The statements and products shown on this website have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration.

These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Those seeking treatment for a specific disease should consult a qualified integrative physician prior to using our products if possible.



3 comments:

  1. Vitamins for women is very beneficial and healthy for women. My wife takes them everyday and she has had great health thanks to taking vitamins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly I discovered this article more useful, much obliged for sharing this article
    senna extract manufacturer in india

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thank you the Dr. Abang, the great and powerful herbalist and to the glory of God the Almighty for sparing my life ...I'm I'm from Alaska, United State. It's so hard to have being in bondage of such a bad a deathly virus like HERPES, after 5 years of diagnosed . My life was full with with sorrows,pains and regret to have trusted my ex boyfriend that much who put me into this mess and abandon me for lots of women. I didn't believe the pharmacist who said I might not be cured permanent from the virus.I was making use of the Acyclovir tab 200mg 2tab every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams and H5 POT. Permanganate add water Apply 2xaday. I tried so many other ways ways to get ride the herpes that have affected me this long, but but the sores keep reappearing. Luckily for me during my search for possible cures for herpes, I came across a lady who was cured by the most spiritual herbalist. From cancer. I quickly wrote down his mail Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com,we spoke and he guided me on the remedy to my cure. Then, I ordered for his cured and he prepared and sent it to through the DHL two weeks after I took In the medicine I felt more stronger, and was scared to go for the test, the doctor told me with assurance that have been cured.when I got there, I tested negative my breakthrough came real. His medicine are very affective,with no site effect and active immune booster. 100% sure for his cures now. I'm now free from herpes. Contact him to cure you from any problem,his a gifted herbalist he cures all virus and sickness. Including Hiv/Aids, Gonorrhea HPV, Diabetes , Cancer, Chancroid, Hepatitis Syphilis, increase in Spam count ,Infertility ,kidney stones week erection, and much more... Rush for your
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Is the solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete