Nutrition Month

Monday, April 16, 2012

Heavy Uterine Bleeding Non invasive help

Before you end your cycles, consider storing your menstrual blood:




1. besides hysterectomy, there is non invasive help
2. there is natural treatment out there
3. early detection of cancer of the uterus is key to recovery
4. Treatment of heavy bleeding can reduce your need for oral iron therapy


1. Does your period last longer than seven days?
Yes No
2. Do you use more than three pads or tampons per day?
Yes No
3. Do you need to double up on feminine protection?
Yes No
4. Do you become fatigued due to your heavy bleeding?
Yes No
5. Do your heavy periods affect your social life, fitness or sexual intimacy?
Yes No
6. Do you miss work because of your periods?
Yes No
7. Does your menstrual flow include large clots?
Yes No
8. Do you avoid leaving home for fear of accidents?
Yes No
9. Do you avoid wearing light colored clothing during your period?
Yes No
10. Does medication (birth control pills) fail to ease your symptoms?
Yes No


If you answered yes to any of these questions, talk to your doctor.


Endometrial Ablation


Endometrial ablation is the removal or destruction of the endometrium (lining of the uterus). It does not require hospitalization, and most women return to normal activities in a day or two. Ablation is an alternative to hysterectomy for many women with heavy uterine bleeding who are wish to avoid major surgery. After a successful endometrial ablation, most women will experience a pronounced reduction in their menstrual bleeding. Some women report no menstrual bleeding.

As with any surgical procedure, there are risks, which should be compared to the risks of things we do in every day life. A number of things can be done to reduce these risks. Some of the risks of endometrial ablation procedures are perforation of the uterus, absorbing excess fluid, bleeding, infection, injury to organs within the abdomen and pelvis, and accumulation of blood within the uterus due to scarring. Another rare, but important, concern after any endometrial ablation procedure is that it might decrease your doctor's ability to make an early diagnosis of cancer of the endometrium. Abnormal bleeding should be evaluated whether or not you have had an ablation.

A small percentage of properly selected women having an ablation will still eventually need a hysterectomy, but the vast majority will not.

Since an endometrial ablation destroys the lining of the uterus, endometrial ablation is not for anyone who desires to keep her fertility. Women who have a malignancy or pre-malignant condition of the uterus are not candidates for ablation.



Hydrothermablation




Novasure




Heroption




Thermachoice Balloon







Women who are obese are two to four times more likely to develop endometrial cancer than women who are at a healthy body weight — and even women who are merely overweight are also at an increased risk. In cultures where hunger and malnourishment are less common, such as in the United States, obesity could be the reason for up to 40 percent of diagnosed cases of endometrial cancer.

Body mass index, or BMI, may be a predictor of endometrial cancer risk, according to a recent study. Women with a BMI of 35 or greater are at a significantly higher risk of developing endometrial cancer than are women with a healthy BMI. The researchers found that overweight women with a BMI of 25 or greater were six times more likely to develop endometrial cancer than women of a healthier body weight. There are minimally invasive ways to catch this early.


Hysteroscopy





Endometrial biopsy










You can also consider an herbal estrogen blocker to improve your heavy bleeding and decrease the amount of estrogen that feeds your growing fibroids.




softcup feminine protection cup

diva cup feminine

sanitary napkins

3 comments:


  1. Thank you the Dr. Abang, the great and powerful herbalist and to the glory of God the Almighty for sparing my life ...I'm I'm from Alaska, United State. It's so hard to have being in bondage of such a bad a deathly virus like HERPES, after 5 years of diagnosed . My life was full with with sorrows,pains and regret to have trusted my ex boyfriend that much who put me into this mess and abandon me for lots of women. I didn't believe the pharmacist who said I might not be cured permanent from the virus.I was making use of the Acyclovir tab 200mg 2tab every 6hours and fusitin cream 15grams and H5 POT. Permanganate add water Apply 2xaday. I tried so many other ways ways to get ride the herpes that have affected me this long, but but the sores keep reappearing. Luckily for me during my search for possible cures for herpes, I came across a lady who was cured by the most spiritual herbalist. From cancer. I quickly wrote down his mail Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com,we spoke and he guided me on the remedy to my cure. Then, I ordered for his cured and he prepared and sent it to through the DHL two weeks after I took In the medicine I felt more stronger, and was scared to go for the test, the doctor told me with assurance that have been cured.when I got there, I tested negative my breakthrough came real. His medicine are very affective,with no site effect and active immune booster. 100% sure for his cures now. I'm now free from herpes. Contact him to cure you from any problem,his a gifted herbalist he cures all virus and sickness. Including Hiv/Aids, Gonorrhea HPV, Diabetes , Cancer, Chancroid, Hepatitis Syphilis, increase in Spam count ,Infertility ,kidney stones week erection, and much more... Rush for your
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com
    Is the solution to your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina! I saw your comment about Dr. Uduehi’s medication concerning Fibroid sometime ago and you were right, I tried it and it worked like magic for me. It was like hell living with FIBROID all this years until now, no more pains, bleeding and no miscarriage and I would've come with my testimony before now but I have to wait for a couple of months to see if it will regrow again but there's still no sign of fibroid, I also went to the hospital for test and still i was tested negative. All thanks to Dr. Uduehi and to you too Gina. And for anyone out there who wish to try can reach the doctor through: (+2347084878384) uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete