Nutrition Month

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Candida diet sweetener- Raw unfiltered honey and more

A candida cleanse works to kill off the candida in your system, while at the same time reintroducing good bacteria so that the good bacteria takes over and keep the bad bacteria and yeast in check, ultimately having an amazingly healthful effect on your body and your skin. The most important and agreed upon part of a candida cleanse is that you must stop consuming any sugar for a temporary period of time – even natural sugar like fruit or honey. Candida and bad bacteria love to feast on sugar, so eliminating it helps you to cut off their food source.

 But if you find a sweetener that also helps combat candida, that is worth exploring...

 1. Raw unfiltered honey

 Raw honey is known to have medicinal purposes in many different areas. It has antiseptic, and antioxidant properties that are great for cleansing, beauty and skin care products, it can be used to treat various ailments. The honey called UMF Manuka honey has been found to not only fight infection and help in healing but also reduces swelling and scarring and helps with digestive issues. Honey has been used for thousands of years as a natural healing agent. Over twenty years of research at Waikato University in New Zealand has shown that this special honey naturally destroys bacteria including staphaureus, streptococcus (even antibiotic resistant MRSA, Golden Staph), as well as h. pylori (helicobacter pylori), the bacteria typically associated to stomach ulcers.

  Manuka Honey bio active

 Consider using honey if you are thinking about going on an anti-candida diet. There are two main opinions about this for you to consider. On one side there is the diet that involves cutting out yeasty foods, and sugary foods including honey, as the fungus feeds on sugar and that can lead to or help an overgrowth. However there is a different opinion that says only refined sugars need to be eliminated, such as white carbohydrates, sodas, and so on, and in this diet raw honey in moderate amounts is acceptable. The fact that organic honey has been found to have probiotic and antibiotic properties makes it a food that will fight the candida albicans in you body rather than help them grow. You could of course go for a middle road, where all sugar is eliminated and then something like honey is slowly re-introduced to help with replacing the beneficial bacteria.

Some ideas:  Mix honey with raw organic apple cider vinegar and warm water, for a drink to be taken once a day.

 Sweeten your own plain yogurt and add fresh fruit, another way to get the benefits of those helpful bacteria in the honey, into you, is to eat more of it each day. Great for treating any internal overgrowth.

Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey

 2. Stevia

 Here are some of the benefits of stevia: · It has a long history of safe use as an herbal sweetener, and as an antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antibiotic agent. · It helps balance the pancreas, which is quite often compromised in people with candida. · It is recommended for diabetics and for people with hypoglycemia. · It regulates the digestive tract and greatly increases energy. Stevia is wonderful in teas, our fermented drinks and as a sweetener in quinoa flakes cooked into a cereal for breakfast. It is especially delicious with the flavor of fruit and with dairy foods. However, it is not as versatile for baking. Stevia comes in a powder form and as a liquid in different concentrations. Getting just the right amount of sweetness can be tricky.


Stevia soda 



 3. Xylitol

 Also healthy and natural, xylitol sweetener is extracted from birch cellulose. Xylitol does not feed candida and has these benefits: It has been clinically proven to fight dental cavities, and to facilitate the remineralization of dental enamel. Xylitol gum It tastes similar to sugar, with 40% fewer calories. It helps stabilize blood sugar.

Ideal Brown No Calorie Sweetener

Truvia is a blend of stevia and erythritol blended


 4. Luo Han Guo

 Lo Han, another natural sweetener that does not feed candida, is extracted from the Lo Han Guo fruit, which is a member of the gourd family. Here are some benefits of Lo Han: It is 250-400 times sweeter than sugar. Is calorie free. Like Stevia and xylitol, it is safe for diabetics and hypoglycemics. It is used as a medicinal herb in Southern China, and for treating diabetes, obesity, coughs and sore throats.

Nectresse

Lakanto

Monk fruit

Purefruit

8 comments:

  1. I would add Yacon syrup to your list and possibly sunroot syrup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am Susan Rodrick by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mrs amber post on how Dr Emmanuel saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Emmanuel on WhatsApp at +2348140073965 or email address: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Emmanuel God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348140073965

      Delete
    2. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Emmanuel cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Emmanuel the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Emmanuel that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via E-mail: Nativehealthclinic@gmail.com IG:  or WHATSAPP +2348140073965 GOD BLESS YOU ALL?       

      Delete
  2. Hello, am Tanya Albert from United State. am happy sharing this great testimony on how i was checking for solution in the Internet then miraculously i came Across Dr Ekpiku, the powerful herbalist that Cure Numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his Email: (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) I Explained everything to him and he prepared me a herbal medicine that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 Disease totally after making use his herbal medicine, So My friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Ekpiku, that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS,LOW SPERM COUNT,ALS, ANCE PIMPUS, LUPUS VIRUS, HPV You Can "CONTACT him Via : Email : (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com) or Whats app; +2348073673757 You Can Contact Him Today And Get Your Problem Solved or call/text me +16506538578.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am Susan Rodrick by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes for 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw mrs amber post on how Dr Emmanuel saved him from the VIRUS with herbal medicine i contacted Dr Emmanuel on WhatsApp at +2348140073965 or email address: nativehealthclinic@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it,after 14days of usage I went to see the doctor for test ,then the result was negative,am the happiest woman on earth now. this testimony is real.thanks to Dr Emmanuel God bless you. you can also reach him on his whatsApp number +2348140073965

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, I have been suffering from IC (Interstitial Cystitis) symptoms for 8 months. Never had issues before that, but it came all the sudden and it was HORRIBLE! I was left in absolutely excruciating pain after 4 rounds of antibiotics that I was given to treat the "uti" that I had. I was diagnosed with IC 9 months ago. I've been on the gaps intro diet for a week now. I've been trying to keep my spirits up but I just feel like I'll never feel normal again, because i have being to several hospital for solution but the doctors could not help me, i was discourage and helpless. not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how Dr OGBEFUN, helped people in curing Interstitial Cystitis, quickly I copied his Email Dr OGBEFUN, herbal medicine is a good remedy for Interstitial Cystitis, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health he gave me some comforting words with his herbal medicine for curing Interstitial Cystitis within 3weeks of it, i feel my normal body again Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr OGBEFUN Herbal medicine, I'm very Thankful to Dr, for curing my Interstitial Cystitis..., kindly contact him today and get your problem solved. Email address,email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680
    He cure listed diseases.
    CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    HPV
    EX BACK
    HERPES
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETICS
    PENIS ENLARGEMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email:  dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete