Nutrition Month

Monday, November 19, 2012

Natural calcium for your bones

Foods that naturally contain calcium also supply other minerals which direct the calcium into bone rather than soft tissues like arteries, kidneys and eyes. A food source of calcium from an ocean algae is a safer choice than rock calcium because it is a natural balance of nutrients. Food calcium is also safer because it is effective at a lower dose. Less calcium means less arterial plaque. With AlgaeCal you can do more with less...and that is safer. Products like AlgaeCal Plus, Source of Life Garden Calcium, and Garden of Life Vitamin Code Grow Bones contain this type of natural calcium.


The calcium complex in Bone Strength Take Care is derived from a specific plant form called Lithothamnion Calcareum, sustainably harvested from pristine shores along the Icelandic coastline. Much like organic vegetables, this sea plant is allowed to mature naturally and then sustainably harvested to deliver its optimal nutritional value.

Either way, natural calcium seems to be a less constipating option, and can be considered as an option for patients with a history of kidney stones.






These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete